profile

HI, I'M KIM.


archives

December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2008



Monday, December 11, 2006 @ 3:33 pm
Chess

Good afternoon! :D

Sup? So many people are away, mannnn... One more long day to go! At the point in time, I am worried. So stupid right, who the heck worries about going on a holiday? But I am worried. What if it's too cold and I didnt bring enough? What if someone falls sick? What if the plane crashes? What depressing thoughts! Okay I think it's time to shelve the 'what if's and just go enjoy myself with my family and friends. Yessss...

I really have nothing to talk about except preparations for the trip lah sigh. Life has been uneventful. Can't believe the holidays are ending soon! Time really flies. If there was only one 'old saying' that was 100% true, that would be it. "Time flies".
___

(Update 23:09)
OMG something very cool just came in the mail!


A brown envelope affixed with six stamps, containing all these cool things (plus three marshmallows which my brothers and I already ate.)


Three guesses who it was from :)


Carine Heng lah, duh! :D


The card!

And inside the pink book with the half-porn-but-brightly-coloured La Senza postcard...


Cute drawing at the bottom right-hand corner rightrightright?? :D


Love the brain.


Hahahahah this made me laugh so hard.


VADER IS SEXIER.
OKAY HEY WOLVERINE VS VADER, VOTE!!!
THE POLL IS ON THE ENTRY ABOVE THIS, GO VOTE FOR VADER, EVERYONE!



Thanks Rine!!!
It was really truly a big surprise :)
Gloria lover... You forgot the penguin.